Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm Sort of Rested Now

Boffin1157's 'Blog'

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

I had quite a relaxing break over the last few days, plenty of most things, eating drinking, pressies and lots of cooking, have a lovely dish to cook for 'New Years day' here, had fun hunting for 'horse radish sauce, gave up in the end, am now making my own!

Noticed a nice increase in subscribers to my blog, many thanks to you all, most encouraging to see this happening, that is not all I have been doing, while resting. I have published 3 articles, have a 4th in editorial, wrote 7 lectures and found a brill host for my photovideos and filled a few more pages on my website (links are in the top right corner)

All in all a very relaxing break, trust this has been likewise for you as well, dear reader.

Take care and a 'Happy New Year'!

 A, B, Catch you later dear reader.

No comments: