Sunday, December 23, 2007

Enforced Break

Grrrrrr.

Its been a day off for me, from near enough everything today, not by choice dear reader, some little bug floating around in the atmosphere clambered inside me recently, today it struck with a vengence, the only thing that has been consistent is the bathroom, gallons of water, dull boring bland nibbles and 1 minute miles to the first on this list.

So dear reader, watch out for this bug, its gentle for a couple of days, then Wham! I truly hope you don't catch it where you are.

Talking of miles, (was I?) I'm curious to know if 'The Great Escape' is on TV this festive period, it is most years, poor old 'Steve McQueen' vainly trys to leap the border wire on his motor bike (the nicked one) and fails every year, If he manages it this year, would you please let me know, thanks. (innocent emoticon should go here)

A, B, Catch you later dear reader.

No comments: