Thursday, December 20, 2007

Carol Singing - For Suffering Friends

Time to go 'Carol Singing', this is the season to be Jolly (let others know this, might cheer them up!)


C#... On that note, lets get started, below is the Carol Sheet for today, especially for all our disturbed friends out there. (the best kind really)


With the (very) odd addition here and there, a good sing-a-long is assured.





Schizophrenia -- Do I Hear What I Hear?


Multiple Personality Disorder - We Three Kings Disoriented Are...


Dementia - I Think I'll Be Home For Christmas...


Narcissistic - Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me...


Brain Dead - Silent Night, and Day, and Morning, and Afternoon, and Evening and...


Manic - Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Shops and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and....

Personality Disorder - You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, and I Don't Know Why


Attention Deficit Disorder - Silent Night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?


Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...


Paranoid - Santa Claws is ComingTo Town To Get Me!...


Alcoholics - God rest you merry gentlemen, we've drunk the barrel dry...


Persecution Complex - I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In...


Borderline Personality Disorder - Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire...


For those of you who don't know the first verse of.. We three Kings Disorientated are, then relax dear reader, it goes like this... 'We three Kings Disorientated Are, one in a taxi, one in a car, one on a moped beeping his hooter, following yonder star.


A, B, Catch you later dear reader.


Click here to email me...

No comments: