Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Neuron Attack - Thinking Can Be...

Boffin1157's 'Blog'

 

Little gems collected over a short period, some are from others, some are not.

some word amendments have been made in a few lines.

 

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties and nations, it is the rule.

 

Whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven will be even worse.

 

Live as if your will die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to live forever.

 

Words aren't the only things that tell people what you are thinking.

 

One has to pay dearly for immortality; so one has to die several times to be alive.

 

You do not have a soul, you are a soul, and you have a body while you are here.

 

The moment you give into fear is the time to start the countdown to your own death.

 

When you die, all your unshared knowledge will die with you.

 

The snob looking down on you now, will look up to you as they pass you on the way down.

 

The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.

 

A second to meet, a minute to like, an hour to love and a lifetime to forget them.

 

Love me for my mind not my body, play with my body not my mind.

 

Whenever they burn books, they will also--in the end--burn and kill people.

 

We don’t have to visit an asylum to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institute of the universe.

 

The biggest Political asylum in this country is... The Palace of Westminster.

 

I can resisteverything except temptation. Where is it?

 

If I die today let it be for something good, not of something or someone bad.

 

One owes respect to the living. To the dead one always owes the truth.

 

I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

 

 

A, B, Catch you later dear reader.



No comments: