- This photovideo is was made this morning (15/05/2010) from 230 still photographs shot yesterday (14/05/2010 at 21:51 GMT+2) following utter disgust that motorists show for human life whilst pedestrians are crossing the road.
- Friday the 7th May 2010 a brilliant 23 year old student was killed on such a crossing, the image being made public is designed to pervert the law stating that both driver and victim were both crossing on a Red Light according to a Police camera.
- Even worse followed... Tuesday 11th May 2010 2 sisters aged 12 and 13 years old at 20:00 on a crossing outside the library, both badly injured by a couldn't care less motorist in a BMW driven by a 19 year old.
- The photovideo has been slowed to half speed of 0.63secs per picture from 0.31 seconds.
So far this year in the County of Cluj... 109 serious road accidents, 32 killed and a further 90 seriously injured.
- The Police dedicated a whole 6 hours to sorting the daily carnage out, not one is to be seen on the streets today, the whole 6 hour period they swarmed everywhere.
Amintiri din Sibiul lui Mihai
6 years ago