Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Progress - Are we in reverse gear?


Boffin1157 - Blogs 4 You

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


Still playing catch up, reading, researching, blogging, tutoring, walking dogs, surfacing for air now and again, Think I need a secretary? Second thoughts maybe not a good idea, I'll reorganise my timetable then only myself to blame. Or maybe delegate? Ummmmmm I feel a blog coming on........

Well here it is, while browsing the internet a day or so ago, reading, getting a sore finger
, making my mouse extremely dizzy and book marking several sites as well as screen capturing some articles, actually managed to write a couple of paragraphs from the days activity, then....

Suddenly, I realised, what had been achived was the same as the days before the internet, the only difference being....

A lot less turned page corners in the books that had been read, as well as a lot of money saved by not using Library photocopiers....

Is this progress? No, it is or should it be yes it isn't?

Answers on a postcard and not more than 40 words please (if you can remember what a postcard is ;-).

A, B, Catch you later dear reader!

No comments: